Stay up to date.
Stay connected with CovKids during the week with all events and updates.
CovKids Sunday Mornings
Infants-5th Graders have Sunday morning worship and Bible lesson time at both 9:40 and 11:00am services. Scroll below for information about times and locations!
Schedules and Locations
Children are given lessons tailored to their ages in our Children’s Building.
- CovLittles: Infant – 4 Year Olds meet Downstairs
- CovKids: Kindergarten – 5th grade meet Upstairs
9:40am Contemporary Service:
- Infants – 4 Year olds will meet in their age appropriate rooms for Bible Lessons, Games, and Crafts!
- Kinder – 5th Grade will meet upstairs in their age-appropriate rooms. They will then transition to the KidsWorship Room for a message designed specifically for them! They will pray, sing praises, and receive the word for the first 30 minutes of the hour, and then they will go to age-appropriate small groups for games and crafts!
11:00am Traditional Service:
- Infants – 4 Year olds will meet in their age appropriate rooms downstairs for Bible Lessons, Games, and Crafts!
- Kinder- 5th Grade will meet upstairs in the KidsWorship Room for a snack and Bible story video. They will then split off into age-appropriate small groups for a Bible lesson, games, and crafts. When the weather is nice, we also enjoy time outside at our playground!
CovNights and KidsChoir – Sunday Nights (4:30-6:30pm):
- CovNights – Children 3 years Old-5th Grade will spend part of their night engaged in a fun lesson series about some of the bible’s greatest stories. They will receive an age-appropriate lesson/story and then engage in games and crafts with their friends! Dinner is provided.
- KidsChoir – Children 3 years old-5th grade will spend part of their night singing in CovKids Choir! Our choir participants practice throughout the year to prepare for special performances in Sunday morning worship.
Check-in and Registration
In both Wells of the Children’s Building, you will see check-in stations where you can print a name tag for you and your child(ren).
Visitors: Please look for the “Visitors” station. You will need to fill out the information sheet on your first visit to have your family registered with our church. You will also need to fill out a temporary tag for your child(ren) and grab a matching one for yourself. These tags will have matching security codes. If we need to reach you during a service, we will text you; so please make sure your phone is on vibrate.